Constructive criticism
BeeJ
2011-10-18 02:42:08 UTC
Where can one go to give Lexus some safety related suggestions.
Unfortunately Lexus is missing some minor things that can cause major
problems. I would like to inform them so hopefully they will take
heed.
If a situation arose that caused harm, then I would hope they would
correct their product before that happens and avoid the legal stuff.
Wayne
2011-10-19 15:15:47 UTC
Post by BeeJ
Where can one go to give Lexus some safety related suggestions.
Unfortunately Lexus is missing some minor things that can cause major
problems. I would like to inform them so hopefully they will take heed.
If a situation arose that caused harm, then I would hope they would correct
their product before that happens and avoid the legal stuff.
-
I would suggest a letter to your local dealer, or further up the line.
Online feedback is hard to do through the Lexus communications. The surveys
don't have provision for opinions other than the ones that Lexus wants you
to choose between.
David Z
2011-10-19 15:28:08 UTC
Post by BeeJ
Where can one go to give Lexus some safety related suggestions.
Unfortunately Lexus is missing some minor things that can cause major
problems. I would like to inform them so hopefully they will take heed.
If a situation arose that caused harm, then I would hope they would
correct their product before that happens and avoid the legal stuff.
My sense is that Toyota/Lexus stopped listening to customers about 5 to 10
years ago. They may have mended their ways recently, since the unintended
acceleration fiasco, but I doubt it.