Video: Lexus LF-A meets supermodel
s***@yahoo.co.uk
2011-02-20 07:15:23 UTC
Correct us if we?re wrong, but we believe it is every man?s dream to have a cool supercar in his garage and a hot girl in his bed. Whether any man wants to deny it or not, his wildest dreams certainly feature these two components and Lexus has taken full advantage of this in their latest video for the Lexus LF-A which features supermodel Rianne ten Haken. Sounds like a deadly combination to us!
Read More: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/video-lexus-lf-a-meets-supermodel-ar105074.html

-----------------------------------
Lexus NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Lexus.html
Wayne
2011-02-20 15:44:40 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.co.uk
Correct us if we?re wrong, but we believe it is every man?s dream to have
a cool supercar in his garage and a hot girl in his bed. Whether any man
wants to deny it or not, his wildest dreams certainly feature these two
components and Lexus has taken full advantage of this in their latest
video for the Lexus LF-A which features supermodel Rianne ten Haken.
Sounds like a deadly combination to us!
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/video-lexus-lf-a-meets-supermodel-ar105074.html
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Lexus.html
-
Very, very nice. But as he saying goes....."Long term, the car is much
cheaper"