Spy Shots: Lexus NX small CUV caught
s***@yahoo.co.uk
2013-06-23 06:11:04 UTC
To the untrained eye, these photos might not look like anything more than a Lexus CT 200h undergoing testing, but what we really have here is something pretty significant. According to our spies, this is actually a mule that gives us our first glimpse at the upcoming Lexus NX crossover, a smaller vehicle that will slot below the RX in the automaker's CUV portfolio - presently only one vehicle. Look closely, and you'll note that this mule has a much higher ride height than the normal CT hybrid ha...
Read More: http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/96-gYZjfQGg/

-----------------------------------
Lexus NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Lexus.html
Elmo P. Shagnasty
2013-06-23 15:16:32 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.co.uk
To the untrained eye, these photos might not look like anything more than a
Lexus CT 200h undergoing testing, but what we really have here is something
pretty significant. According to our spies, this is actually a mule that
gives us our first glimpse at the upcoming Lexus NX crossover, a smaller
vehicle that will slot below the RX in the automaker's CUV portfolio -
presently only one vehicle. Look closely, and you'll note that this mule has
a much higher ride height than the normal CT hybrid ha...
Read More: http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/96-gYZjfQGg/
Lexus NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Lexus.html
yeah, to the even moderately aware eye what we have heah is failure to
communicate that this is a Prius V in Lexus trim.

Mule? Hardly.

Looks like Autoblog's "spies" are about as reliable as Gomer Pyle
guarding the gold truck.