Lexus dismisses rumors of an LFA Final Edition
s***@yahoo.co.uk
2012-07-08 06:15:48 UTC
Last week, our spy photographers snapped a mysterious Lexus LFA on the Nürburgring. Speculation suggested it was a special edition model, but Lexus has just dashed those rumors.
Read More: http://www.worldcarfans.com/112070646062/lexus-dismisses-rumors-of-an-lfa-final-edition

-----------------------------------
Lexus NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Lexus.html
Robin Bignall
2012-07-08 10:25:16 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.co.uk
Last week, our spy photographers snapped a mysterious Lexus LFA on the Nürburgring. Speculation suggested it was a special edition model, but Lexus has just dashed those rumors.
Read More: http://www.worldcarfans.com/112070646062/lexus-dismisses-rumors-of-an-lfa-final-edition
Lexus NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Lexus.html
I would have thought Lexus had a gap by not replacing the sc430, at
least in Europe. I hate to see Mercedes SLs cornering that market.
--
Robin Bignall
Herts, England