1998 GS shop manual
JA
2012-04-24 23:17:16 UTC
I am looking for a 1998 shop manual for the GS. I do not want CD etc, but
the real, printed, Toyota book. Actually I think there are two books to the
set.
If anyone has it and is looking to see, please e-mail me.
--
John Ackerman
***@charter.net
KG
2012-04-25 11:49:32 UTC
There are 4 volumes that cost about $400.00 if purchased from the dealer. I
have the first 3. What do you require? Follow the directions at the end to
directly reply to me, or open reply to the group.
Post by JA
I am looking for a 1998 shop manual for the GS. I do not want CD etc, but
the real, printed, Toyota book. Actually I think there are two books to the
set.
If anyone has it and is looking to see, please e-mail me.
--
To reply to this message please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address.