RX 300 will not Accelerate
p***@gmail.com
2017-08-20 19:25:51 UTC
I have a 2000 RX 300 which has been doing very fine until yesterday. I was coasting at about 110km pH when suddenly, the car lost power. It revs on idle but will not accelerate when on the go. I have had the fuel pump changed but to no avail. There is this constant hissing sound coming from the engine area as if there is an air leak.
Any one know what the problem could be? Thanks in anticipation.
Davoud
2017-08-24 20:53:16 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
I have a 2000 RX 300 which has been doing very fine until yesterday. I was
coasting at about 110km pH when suddenly, the car lost power. It revs on idle
but will not accelerate when on the go. I have had the fuel pump changed but
to no avail. There is this constant hissing sound coming from the engine area
as if there is an air leak.
Any one know what the problem could be? Thanks in anticipation.
Sorry, but your Lexus dealer knows.
you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm