DNA TRACE SYSTEM
q***@yahoo.com
2005-12-15 19:27:39 UTC
Hi, I have a Lexus ES 2005. On the door of the back trunk, there is a
stick saying" DNA TRACE SYSTEM", what is that?

Thanks,

qq
Travis Jordan
2005-12-15 22:20:25 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Hi, I have a Lexus ES 2005. On the door of the back trunk, there is a
stick saying" DNA TRACE SYSTEM", what is that?
Something your dealer charged you extra for.

http://therealsecuritycompany.com/DNA.html
mrcheerful .
2005-12-27 10:31:44 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Hi, I have a Lexus ES 2005. On the door of the back trunk, there is a
stick saying" DNA TRACE SYSTEM", what is that?
Thanks,
qq
Throughout your vehicle there will be microdots with a unique 'dna' like
code, this is linked to your vehicle. In the event of theft AND recovery of
your vehicle the police know to look for these microdots and can then
establish ownership.

mrcheerful
marie MAYFIELD
2018-06-22 12:18:01 UTC
replying to mrcheerful, marie MAYFIELD wrote:
where can i find the microdots

--
for full context, visit https://www.motorsforum.com/lexus/dna-trace-system-7522-.htm